Saturday, February 5, 2011

Running, Running, Running

Well that's what it feels like as if we are always running.  Fred has had 4 doctors appointments this week and it just seems to never stop.  I haven't posted anything lately as it just seems we are always so busy and when I get to the computer at night I check my email and Mary's blog and then I'm done for the day.
There is new news though.  We've added a member to our family.  He's an 8 week old Boston Terrier puppy.  We originally named him Baby Face Nelson with a call name of Nelson but everytime I called to him "Lincoln" would come out.  I don't know why or where it came from but Fred said there had to be a reason why I continually call him Lincoln, so Lincoln it is.  He's adorable.  Peanut loves him, OC likes him and Ruby tolerates him.  I haven't posted any pictures yet but will soon.  So far most pictures aren't turning out well as he never sits still.  I do have a few of him sleeping, usually cuddled up with OC, but you don't get an idea of his size or how cute he is in them.  So soon.  If you want a quick glimpse of what he looks like, take a look at Mary's blog dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com as she took a few pictures when I stopped by the school to show her while she was waiting for Faith to get out.
Fred had the nerve endings in his back on the right side burnt out on Wednesday and will have the left side burnt out in two weeks.  It's supposed to take 4 to 8 weeks for him to realize the total pain relief this should give him so keep your fingers crossed.  On Friday he had his stomach lining cauterized which should stop the internal bleeding.  He's pretty worn out right now after everything he's been through this week.  Poor guy.  All he wants is a day of feeling good the whole day.  Hopefully that day is right around the corner.
Nothing new with me....trying to work in the sewing room with Lincoln around.  Not getting much done!  LOL! And I've got a cold.  Been doubling up on the zinc so it's not as bad as it could be, just enough to make me feel terrible.
Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment